SwiftStriker00SwiftStriker00

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

LADISC LADISC

Good job

At first i was thinkng to myself, heres just another poorly animated flash. But the music kept me going, and oddly enough the animation seemed very appropriate, and by the end i didnt care about the graphics. While the quality was top notch there are a few things to look into. for exmaple smothing out some of your motions that you do use, like the elevator. spending a few more minutes drawning a few lines would have made the scene complete, instead of random broken spots. I personally liked the workers expressions, very amusing

Ludamage responds:

You really like the workers? You should to know - i forget to draw them compleatly ^_^. Thanks for review. Thanks god - it's not worst and useless work...

v-cam test fight v-cam test fight

yup its a test

Well for stick figures, ya you could work on them a bit, but i really dont care about the stick figure content, since it was a vcam test.

vcam is a very useful tool if you take a few more mins to look into it. Also depending how good you are with ActionScript you can make it work wonders. My favorite trick is to make the main guy a movie clip, and have an enterFramer listener update the vcam position to the main guy. This will always center your hero.

zackfire17 responds:

really now?

Table Tennis Table Tennis

ok start

Every flash tutorial known to man, starts with a bouncing ball. The second part of that tutorial is how to make the bouncing ball look more real. A small flattening motion is the key objective you need to implement on the ping pong ball. Secondly when your guy turns around dont use a motion tween especially when using stick fighters. If you don't be lazy and actually do some frame by frame animating your movies will look much better. I did like how the movie circumvented back to the original scene as if to possibly imply that the protagonist has done that multiple times.

Santa's Stacking Filler Santa's Stacking Filler

good game

graphics and sound were good, and great idea, but WAY too much advertising to the point were i was quit cause i didnt want to so them anymore. I honestly think you took alot of potential away from the game. Last point while the stacking physics were good, sometimes the next box would fall just to far away to get there in time w/o having your stack fall over

NarutoCreate A Character4 NarutoCreate A Character4

Very good

Very good dress up looks like you had lots of options for mixxing and matching from the characters. Content wise it was packed, minus the fact that some secitons only had very few options (try making your own ideas if u need more). one feature I would want to see, is some kind of save funtion, even if its just a print screen, so you can show your character off to friends. Where you lost the 1/10 point was the touchy re-layer system. Great idea putting it in, but it needs fixes. For example, the pants were on the bottom and upon moving the pants up, it would mess up the relationship between head and shirt.

Knight-Of-Nights responds:

Yes, I'll have to learn how to make it easier. Thanks.

Bright in the screenCHAOS Bright in the screenCHAOS

good show!

pretty decent game. though its a bitch glitchly. For example, i jumped on to a platform, and clicked it at a same time which caused me to fall through the world.